Compact Mixer with Pro-grade Pre
From personal mixing to podcasting, Soundcraft's Notepad-5 delivers the quality and convenience you need in a compact and pocketbook-friendly fashion. With the inclusion of USB connectivity, the Notepad-5 lets you easily bring the sound Sonido Live expects from Soundcraft to the live stage and the home studio. The Notepad-5 includes one of their acclaimed microphone preamplifiers, which offers clear sound and tons of headroom — exactly what you need for voice-over work and other applications where your voice is the center of attention. It also includes a direct input, which lets you plug in your bass or guitar. Top it off with a 2-band EQ plus two stereo channels for your line-level gear, and the Notepad-5 is everything you could want in a mixer that's small enough to go anywhere.
Equipped with a versatile Soundcraft preamp
Our live sound engineers have long counted on Soundcraft to deliver clear sound onstage, and a lot of that has to do with their mic pres. While there's +48-volt phantom power onboard for your condenser mics, the high-headroom preamp included on your Notepad-5 delivers plenty of gain for even the most sluggish of dynamic microphones, with enough gain leftover to handle sudden level spikes that can sneak up on you onstage or in the studio.
USB delivers recording and performance possibilities
USB turns the Notepad-5 into even more of a mini-workhorse mixer, by providing a direct connection to your computer. This allows it to act as a USB audio interface, making it easy to record into your DAW.
Soundcraft Notepad-5 Compact Mixer Features:
- Ultra-compact 5-channel mixer that's great for personal mixing and recording
- Includes 1 microphone preamplifier with switchable phantom power, 100Hz highpass filter, hi-Z input, and 2-band EQ
- Line-level inputs on 2 additional channels accommodate keyboards, playback devices, and consumer music gear
- USB provides connectivity for recording and podcasting
- Outputs include flexible monitoring options and balanced XLR main outs