The SB products are EAW's premium subwoofers designed for the most demanding professional applications. Abroad range of capabilities and sizes provide the designer with selections that can be specifically matched to their application. Top quality drivers, engineered by EAW, provide the highest output and best sonic performance possible for a given form factor. All SB models are direct radiating, with optimally tuned, vented enclosures. SB subwoofers are the choice where the best sonic performance, highest reliability, and most robust physical construction are required.
The SB250zP is a high output, mid-size subwoofer system. This versatile, all-purpose subwoofer is designed for permanent installation where the solid-sounding output of dual 15 inch drivers is desired. The SB250zP works well with most full-range loudspeakers in a variety of applications including: small houses of worship, small auditoriums/theaters, A/V systems, hotel ballrooms, meeting rooms, classrooms, exhibit areas, f/x reinforcement, cruise ships, cinemas, and small dance clubs.
The SB250zP is designed to be used with today's sophisticated digital signal processing to optimize the LF response. EAW's MX Series processors are recommended for the required crossover and equalization.Specifications
- Configuration: 2 x 15" cones, vented
- Operating Mode: Single-Amp LF1/LF2; Dual-Amp LF1, LF2
- Operating Range: 36 Hz to 150 Hz
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360 x 360 degrees
- Axial Sensitivity (LF1/LF2): Whole space SPL 96B;Half space 102dB
- Input Impedance (ohms, nominal): LF1/LF2: 4; LF1,LF2: 8 (each)
- Recommended High Pass Filter: 30Hz, 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Power Handling: LF1/LF2 1050W @ 4 ohms; LF1, LF2 525W@ 8 ohms (each)
- Calculated Axial Output Limit (LF1/LF2): whole space SPL 127dB average,133dB peak; Half space 133dB average, 139dB peak