Compact design and a wealth of mounting options make the EAW Commercial SMS3 (black) and SMS3W (white) compact 2-way loudspeakers ideal for use in business music systems.
The woofer is a high-excursion, carbon fiber design. The mylar dome tweeter is mounted on a contant directivity horn to provide natural, smooth sound reproduction and high resistance to weather.
Installation of the SMS3 is fast and efficient using the accompanying adjustable wall-mounting bracket. Four M6 threaded inserts add to the speaker’s flexibility. Connections are made to recessed color-coded, spring-loaded terminals. Wattage taps, voltage adjustments, and 4-ohm operation are selectable by means of two detented rotary switches. The enclosure is constructed of high density, scratch resistant polystyrene and includes a protective perforated steel grille and connection cover. Available in black (SMS3) or white (SMS3W).
The SMS3 is a part of EAW Commercial’s SMS Series Surface Mount Speakers, which includes two-way constant directivity, compact speakers in easily installed enclosures.
- Six year warranty
- 4.75 inch high-efficiency carbon fiber woofer
- 0.5 inch mylar dome tweeter loaded by a 110º x 100º constant directivity horn
- Built-in multi-tap constant voltage transformer for 25V, 50V, 70V, and 100V distributed systems
- Bypass mode for low-impedance operation into 4 ohms
- Built-in low-inductance passive crossover
- Lightweight, UV/weather resistant, high density polystyrene, trapezoidal shaped enclosure for multiple applications and minimum visual intrusion
- Integrated mounting points for use with optional mounting hardware
- Articulated wall-mount support bracket included