1. What is the warranty on my unit?
For most of JMAZ Products, JMAZ provides you with a 1-year warranty since the date you purchased.
2. Should you pay for the parts during the warranty?
Under the warranty period, you don’t need pay parts except for lamp; When it is out of warranty, the customer need pay for parts, shipping and labor.
3. Where do I send my unit for service/ repairs?
Remember to first obtain a return authorization number from JMAZ. After you call and get the RA#, we will provide you with the RA# and shipping instructions to you. The return address should be with RA#
4. For repair, if I don’t have the original box can I still send it in?
Yes, double box all returns and be sure they are secure before shipping. Pack the unit and surround it with suitable packing materials such as Styrofoam peanuts or foam. Never ship anything packed in shredded paper, newspaper or other easily compressed materials.
8. How much does JMAZ charge if my unit is not under warranty?
It all depends on the unit and the issues that the unit has. The price would vary based on the cost of parts and the labor needed to repair the unit.
9. What is the turn-around time for repairs?
Our turn-around time averages 15-20 business days.
10. I received my unit broken, what do I do?
Call the JMAZ Customer Service department. Please make sure that the RA# is on the shipping label only. The item will be fixed and return to you at a timely fashion.
11. I received my unit DOA; can you send me a new one right away?
If your unit is dead, please call JMAZ and they will do their best to make sure the issue with your light is resolved.