The GEO M1220 is 2-way passive or active line array element with 12″ LF and 3″ voice coil / 1.4″ throat HF drivers. Measuring 700mm wide x 370mm high x 446mm deep and weighing 34kg, the GEO M1220 is a touring version of the GEOM12 with 20° vertical dispersion. Cabinets can be set for 80° or 120° horizontal dispersion using magnetic flanges in the waveguide, with no tools required. Cabinets are constructed from a honeycomb-structure urethane co-polymer material and feature integral rigging with no loose parts and handles on the rear and sides. GEO M1220 is available in black, white or custom RAL colours.
- Powerful line array element that can be stacked or flown, with or without its companion sub the MSUB18
- Integrated rigging hardware with no loose part and AutoRigTM feature
- Incorporates latest NEXO patented technology from the flagship STM series
- Comprehensive range of versatile, multifunction accessories for deploying the GEO M12 in a wide variety of applications
- Available in black, white and custom RAL colours