Turbosound has introduced the Manchester Series line array system which aims to ‘bring the brand back to premier live sound reinforcement’.
The Manchester Series is ‘the culmination of listening intently to customer’s requirements, obsessing over the quest for sonic accuracy, clarity and detail in providing the best sound reinforcement available’.
- 2 x 1.4" exit coaxial neodymium mid-high compression drivers
- Integral Plane Wave Transformer waveguides for perfect line source coupling in the vertical plane
- Dual 12" low frequency transducers with lightweight neodymium motors with A.F.C. waveguides
- Bi-amplified, 3-way for touring and installation applications
- 790 Watts continuous, 3,160 Watts peak power
- Weather-resistant enclosure construction with durable semi matte black paint finish
- 10 year Turbosound warranty
- Cardioid array, front loaded dual 18 "subwoofer
- Front mounted NL4 connector for cardioid back-firing setup
- Flexible cardioid configurations and electronic delay control ensure superior rear rejection and pattern control
- Optimized alignment for extensive low frequency impact and precise transient response
- 2,000 Watt RMS, 8,000 Watt peak power
- Integrated stacking feet and recesses facilitate safe stacking on the floor