Ace Backstage CSM-61SCW 60" Wireless Choir Stick Supercardioid Microphone, Shure
Compatibility: Shure PGX & SLX transmitters
The Ace Backstage CSM-61SCW WIRELESS Choir Stick Microphone (CSM) offers the ability to use wireless technology for a totally portable choir configuration. The WIRELESS CSM provides the performance of an overhead hanging choir microphone by placing the microphone element above and over any choir application. Constructed of a black, space-age aluminum alloy, and fitted with over 2" of Micro- Flex gooseneck articulation, the 60" model is able to adjust to an exact placement requirement.
The WIRELESS CSM will plug directly into your SHURE® wireless transmitter allowing the portable Choir Stick Microphone to transmit through your SHURE® Wireless system. The provided W-Clip will secure your transmitter to your microphone stand, maintaining a low profile and neat appearance. This versatile choir microphone can be used in both WIRELESS and WIRED applications, expanding performance options dramatically. Internal re-wiring at ACE allows the CSM to work directly with your SHURE® wireless transmitter or the wired power supply.
The WIRELESS CSM mounts on any standard microphone stand with any taper body mic stand clip. ACE has developed their own Taper Body Clutch that allows the WIRELESS CSM to extend as needed for your specific application and will not become unbalanced or tip over even when fully extended. Use the WIRELESS CSM for adult or children's groups on the stage steps, portable risers, or anywhere.
Featuring SHURE's® miniature electret elements, with two pick-up pattern choices, the WIRELESS CSM allows you to choose a tight pattern to improve isolation from other stage noise, or a wide pattern for use in theater or other production applications.
Each WIRELESS CSM is supplied with everything necessary for use with your WIRELESS or WIRED application. Choose one of two interchangeable electret elements, a W-Clip for securing your SHURE® wireless transmitter to your stand, a Taper Body Clutch, a Taper Body Stand Clip, and a SHURE® Power Module with UU-Clip (for use in wired applications).Includes:
- 1x CSM-61SCW Choir stick mic
- 1x W-Clip for wireless transmitter
- 1x Phantom power module
- 1x U-U Power Module Clip
- 1x Stand mount clip
- 1x Taper body clutch
- 1x 115º Supercardioid element
- NOTE: Mic stand is NOT included.
- Low profile, lightweight, black aluminum space age alloy 40" and 60" boom sticks properly place the microphone element above and over any choir.
- Durable Construction - Choir Stick Mic (#CSMW) boom shafts are made from tough, alloy aluminum (#6061 - T6) that is .312” Diameter. The shafts are .049" thick.
- Flexible Mounting - ACE Choir Stick Mics Mount on any standard microphone stand with any standard taper-body mic stand clip. Extremely stable and will not easily tip over.
- Versatile Applications -Use ACE Stick Mics for all children and adult groups on the stage steps, portable risers, or anywhere. Great for use as a podium mic - without the podium