Ace Backstage PNL-128 Aluminum Stage Pocket Panel With 8 Connectrix Mounts, Black
The “CONNECTRIX” System expands connectivity possibilities utilizing a unique panel cutout detail and an array of standard and new isolated connectors. This system provides more connectors and mounting options in stock ACE panels. The benefit is fast order turn around and lower cost than a custom punched panel. The look of custom fabricated panels with off-the-shelf stock prices and immediate delivery. The “CONNECTRIX” Pocket Panels (#MP-100, #PNL-100, #PNL-120, #PNL-140) are flat and strong. The Panels are made from high strength aluminum alloy (6061-T6) that is .062” thick.
Using the “CONNECTRIX” System Panel it is possible to mount various combinations of “CONNECTRIX” Connectors without a single custom punch. By implementing the #C-15100, #C-25100, or #C-26100 Series of connectors, ACE can create a custom Stage Pocket Panel that will work in most any installation applications. Connectors are loaded into panels using black, aluminum pop rivets. You may also choose to have your connectors loaded with removable machine screws and locking nuts, for a nominal fee. All ACE “CONNECTRIX” System Panels will mount separately or in combination in all ACE Stage Pockets.
Many pre-cut stock #MP-100, #PNL-100, #PNL-120, and #PNL-140 Series “CONNECTRIX” System Connector Panels are stocked and available for immediate loading and engraving. Standard "CONNECTRIX" Panels are created from high strength, tough, aircraft aluminum alloy (6061-T6) that is 1/16" (.062") thick. The standard panels mount with (4 or 6) self-tapping screws. Each panel is CNC machined to precisely mate with the designated connectors and in the pocket mounting holes. Each Standard "CONNECTRIX" Panel is finished with oven cured semi-gloss black powder coat.
Most panels provide header space for custom engraving which is fast and easily accomplished on a separate dedicated CNC engraving machine. The finished panels show bright aluminum in the engraved characters and need not be back filled. ACE standard panels are flat, strong, and rigid like the typical thinner mild steel panels. Because the panels are machined and not punched they stay flat and undistorted unlike punched panels which distort in the punching process. The machined “CONNECTRIX” cutouts combine popular mounting patterns of the Neutrik® “D” series and Switchcraft® “E” series connectors with a generous rectangular cutout that mates with a growing array of adapter-mounted standard connectors. The adapter mount is plastic and provides ground isolation between the panel and connector.
Using the “CONNECTRIX” system panel it is possible to mount any combination of modular jacks (RJ45, RJ11 etc.), BNCs, dual RCAs, mic jacks, speaker jacks and numerous other standard connectors without a single custom punch. This system provides for more connectors and mounting options in stock standard ACE panels. The benefit is faster order turn around and lower cost. Less custom fabrication for custom spec results with off-the-shelf stock prices.Features:
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR MOUNT: PNL-120 Series "CONNECTRIX" Panels utilize a custom machined “CONNECTRIX” System Cutout which combines the popular mounting patterns of the Neutrik® “D” and Switchcraft® “E” series connectors with a generous rectangular cutout that mates with a growing array of adapter-mounted standard connectors.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: ACE "CONNECTRIX" System Panels are machined from tough 1/16" thick Aluminum Alloy (6061-T6) on a dedicated CNC routing machine. Stock Panels are flat, strong, and rigid like typical thinner mild steel panels. As a consequence of the panels being machined and not punched they remain flat and undistorted unlike punched panels which distort in the punching process.
- MEDIUM-LARGE CONNECTOR CAPACITY: One (1) #PNL-1212 "CONNECTRIX" Panel will mount up to 12 "CONNECTRIX" Connectors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Standard "CONNECTRIX" Pocket Panels mount with (4 or 6) self-tapping screws. Each Pocket Panel is CNC machined to precisely mate with the designated connectors and in the pocket mounting holes.
- DURABLE FINISH: Oven cured, semi-gloss, black powder coat.