MIPRO ACT-2402/ACT-24TC2 Dual-Channel 2.4GHz Bodypack System
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
MIPRO’s Digital Diversity ACT-2400 Series wireless system addresses the industry’s 2.4GHz issues of range, signal stability and channel density. The 1/2U, single- and dual-channel digital receivers operate in the 2.4GHz-ISM band using stable 4- requency FSK modulation circuitry to provide strong RF signal stability and extended range, utilize dual-tuner true digital diversity reception, and deliver 12 compatible channel operations without signal dropout.
The ACT-24TC miniature bodypack features separate mute button and status, and selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs. Both rechargeable transmitters deliver 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge.
The ACT-2401/ACT-24TC system includes one ACT-2402 dual-channel receiver, two ACT-24TC bodypack transmitters, two MU-54 lavaliere mics and an MP-80 charging station.
- MIPRO’s Digital Diversity ACT-2400 Series wireless system addresses the industry’s 2.4GHz issues of range, signal stability and channel density
- By using an adaptive tracking algorithm, the 2400-Series skips the common Wi-Fi frequencies effectively avoiding interference from most 2.4GHz communication products
- Utilizes a 4 frequency spread spectrum technique that avoids and remaining interference
- With dual tuner true digital diversity receiving, receiving distance is up to 100 meters (330 ft.) with no signal drop-out
- 12 compatible simultaneous channel operation
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz digital audio sampling
- Lo-Cut and Flat EQ settings
- Adjustable AF gain & RF power output
- Half rack single and dual channel systems
- Receiver is enclosed in a sturdy metal case
- Front mounted antennas
- Optional rack mount hardware
- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact design