MIPRO ACT-24HC 2.4GHz Digital Handheld Transmitter
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
MIPRO’s Digital Diversity ACT-2400 Series wireless system addresses the industry’s 2.4GHz issues of range, signal stability and channel density. The 1/2U, single- and dual-channel digital receivers operate in the 2.4GHz-ISM band using stable 4- requency FSK modulation circuitry to provide strong RF signal stability and extended range, utilize dual-tuner true digital diversity reception, and deliver 12 compatible channel operations without signal dropout.
The ACT-24HC handheld boasts a condenser capsule with off-axis rejection and low handling noise. These rechargeable transmitters deliver 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge.
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz ISM band (2.4 – 2.4835GHz)
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)
- Transmitting Mode: Frequency hopping
- Max. Audio Input: 6.5 dBV
- Battery Meter: 4-level green / red LED display
- Battery Type: ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
- Current Consumption: Approx. 138 mA
- Operating Time: A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 10 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge (depending on the battery quality)
- Dimensions: (Ø × L) 51× 248 mm / 2.0 × 9.8 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 255 g / 9 oz