MIPRO ACT-32T UHF Bodypack Transmitter
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The new Mipro ACT-32T bodypack transmitter is built on the backbone of three generations of ACT product design and experience. This transmitter features improved RF circuitry, a durable, miniature, lightweight housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, LCD display and silent on/off switch. The Mipro ACT-32T is innovative, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today's audio professionals.
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing
- Front panel features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status
- Innovative battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).