AKG C 516 ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
A Flexible Mini Condenser Mic!
The AKG C 516 ML condenser microphone is an ideal solution for miking guitar and organ cabinets, accordions, and pianos. A flexible gooseneck and miniature mounting bracket lets you put the C 516 ML right where you want it, without fear of marring the finish on your instrument or cabinet. This great-sounding mic's cardioid pickup pattern keeps outside noise to a minimum, and its resistance to mechanical noise make it a perfect mic for surface mounting. You also get a detachable mic cable and adapter plate for wireless transmitters makes the AKG C 516 ML a great choice.
AKG C 516 ML Condenser Microphone with Flexible Gooseneck and Mounting Bracket Features:
- Polar pattern: Cardiod
- Frequency range: 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity:5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (bei k = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level 31 dB(A)
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Includes wireless direct adapter for use with AKG PT 40 and PT 400
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: Matte black
- Screws and double-sided, solvent-free adhesive pads included
The AKG C 516 ML condenser microphone is great for hard-to-reach instruments and cabinets!