AKG C 518 M Miniature Clamp-on Cardioid Condenser Microphone
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
A Flexible Mic for Drums and Percussion!
The AKG C 518 M miniature condenser microphone is a great solution for miking hard-to-reach instruments, such as drums and percussion. With its clamp-on mount, flexible gooseneck and shock-mounted capsule, the C 518 M gives you a sturdy, adjustable platform and low noise for getting great sounds. The cardioid polar pattern rejects outside noise, and a switchable bass-cut lets you tailor the mic's frequency response to your instrument's sound. You'll get worry-free mounting, flexible placement, and incredible sound reproduction with the AKG C 518 M.
AKG C 518 M Miniature Condenser Microphone Features:
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG PT 40 and PT 400
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Bass cut switch
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
The AKG C 518 M miniature clamp-on condenser microphone is an incredibly useful drum mic!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Connector:3-pin Mini XLR
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:60Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:130dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:63dB
- Self Noise:31dB (A weighted)
- Cable Length:5 ft.
- Weight:0.49 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3064X00010