AKG C 520 Headworn Microphone
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Head-worn Mic That Fits Snug, and Feels Great!
The AKG C 520 head-worn condenser microphone gives vocalists incredible dynamic range and great sound reproduction in a lightweight, adjustable, and hands-free package. Highlights of the AKG C 520 include an external shock mount for noise rejection, a cardioid polar pattern for great sound isolation, miniature gooseneck to let you position the mic the way you want it, and a mic arm that can be installed for left- or right-handed use. A moisture shield and adjustable behind-the-neck headband are also featured on the AKG C 520.
AKG C 520 Head-worn Condenser Microphone Features:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB/132 dB (for THD = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: Matte black
The AKG C 520 head-worn condenser microphone gives you amazing sound with hands-free functionality!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Color:Matte Black
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:60Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:126dB SPL (1% THD)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:63dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:31dB (A weighted)
- Cable Length:10 ft.
- Weight:.06 lb.
- Included Accessories:W44 Windscreen
- Manufacturer Part Number:3066X00010