In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Strong Cardioid Condenser Mic with a Special Feature
Sonido Live has a wide range of professional mics for every application. Part of AKG's Blue Line family, the C 391 B features the ability to quickly interchange capsules with different characteristics, making it an excellent mic for many applications. The C 391 B is a quiet mic with very good transient response and a polished sound. Produces a full bottom end when used with instruments. The C 391 B is a cardioid condenser microphone combination with a switchable bass rolloff/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and -10db attenuation. It consists of a powering module, cardioid capsule, foam windscreen, stand adapter and foam-lined case.
Very practical, modular cardioid condenser, self-polarized microphone
The entire Blue Line is based around the C 391 B's SE300B low weight, highly reliable powering/output capsule featuring switchable 10dB pad, 12dB/octave 75Hz bass-cut filter, and flat transformerless outputs. The capsule operates from any DIN 45596 compliant 9-52-volt phantom supply.
AKG C 391 B Microphone Features:
- Low self-noise
- Low power consumption
- Low impedance capsule connections
- Low distortion even at high SPLs
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range +/-2dB from nominal frequency curve
- 132dB max SPL
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:142dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:77dB
- Self Noise:17dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:75Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Weight:0.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2442Z00010