In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Awesome Headphone Amp Value from AKG!
The AKG HP4E is a compact professional 4-channel headphone amplifier. AKG used top-shelf components throughout for reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones, even at extremely high volume levels. The HP4E offers two stereo inputs and four stereo outputs, with convenient switches on the front panel that let you quickly select your desired input. Each channel is fitted with both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs for easy connectivity — no need for adapters. Housed in a rugged metal 1RU half-rackspace chassis, the AKG HP4E is a great choice for any recording session.
AKG HP4E Headphone Amplifier Features:
- 4-channel professional headphone amplifier
- 4 independent high-power stereo amplifiers onboard
- Top-shelf components deliver high-quality audio even at extremely high volume levels
- 2 stereo inputs with independent input selection for each output
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo outputs per channel
- Rugged metal 1RU half-rackspace chassis
- Input Channels:2 stereo
- Output Channels:4 stereo
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4" (left, right A), 2 x 1/4" (left, right B)
- Analog Outputs:4 x 1/4", 4 x 1/8"
- Controls per Channel:Volume
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:3450H00010