In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Comfortable Studio Headphones that Sound Great!
AKG's K141 MKII semi-open headphones give you great sound and comfort, and they're ideal for studio monitoring. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads and a self-adjusting headband for great fit and maximum comfort. The AKG K141 MKII 'phones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. They offer a frequency range of 18Hz-24kHz and are designed for long-term use. If you're spending a lot of time in the studio with headphones on, you'll appreciate the accurate sound and comfort you get from the K141 MKIIs.
AKG K141 MKII Semi-open Headphones Features:
- Dynamic, semi-open headphones
- Self-adjusting headband
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- 18Hz-24kHz frequency range
- 200mW maximum input power
- 55-ohm impedance
AKG K141 MKII semi-open headphones give you accuracy and comfort for those long sessions!
- Fit Style:Supra-aural (On Ear)
- Driver Size:30mm
- Frequency Response:18kHz-24kHz
- Impedance:55 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight/Coiled
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Cable Length:9.8' Straight/16.4' Coiled
- Plug Size:1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)
- Weight:1.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2144X00190