In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Comfortable Studio Headphones from AKG!
AKG's K240 MKII around-ear semi-open headphones provide incredible sound and comfort, and they're ideal for studio monitoring. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads and self-adjusting headband for great fit and maximum comfort. The AKG K240 MKII 'phones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. They offer a frequency range of 15Hz-25kHz, giving you highly accurate monitoring with the added functionality of single-ear use. If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from the K240 MKIIs.
AKG K240 MKII Semi-open Headphones Features:
- Dynamic, around-ear, semi-open headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- 15Hz-25kHz frequency range
- 200mW maximum input power
AKG K240 MKII semi-open headphones give you accurate, comfortable listening!
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:30mm
- Frequency Response:15Hz-25kHz
- Impedance:55 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight/Coiled
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Cable Length:9.8' Straight/16.4' Coiled
- Plug Size:1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)
- Weight:.53 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2058X00190