In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Closed-back Headphones for Tracking and Production
AKG K92 closed-back headphones are a great way to step up your monitoring setup. Their large 40mm drivers and closed design mean you'll hear the full sonic range from deep bass to airy highs. Engineers at Sonido Live have always found AKG headphones to be very comfortable, and K92 headphones with their self-adjusting headband are no exception. They're ideal for monitoring while tracking in the studio or producing music on your laptop. Factor in high-quality components and replaceable earcups, and you can see there's a lot of value in the AKG K92 closed-back headphones.
AKG K92 Closed-back Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back headphones for tracking, production, and casual listening
- Extended frequency range from large 40mm drivers
- Exceptional comfort thanks to the self-adjusting headband
- Earcups are replaceable to help maximize the lifespan of your headphones
- 1/8" gold plug, with 1/4" gold screw-on adapter plug included
For a great headphone value, check out the AKG K92 closed-back headphones.
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:40mm
- Frequency Response:16Hz-22kHz
- Impedance:32 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8 ft.
- Plug Size:1/8" (1/4" adapter included)
- Color:Matte Black
- Weight:0.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3169H00030