In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
You'll Love This Affordable Mic for Bass and Kick Drum!
When you need a microphone that will let you capture both the transient details and the full-bodied sound of low-pitched instruments, turn to AKG's P 2 dynamic microphone. This remarkable instrument microphone uses a humbucking coil that not only keeps its sound free of noise (always a challenge when close-miking guitar or bass cabinets) but also produces a meaty sound and a frequency response that's tuned toward the low end. Supreme SPL handling and a rugged all-metal body allow the P 2 to stand up to even the most demanding live sound conditions, making it an excellent microphone both onstage and off. The P 2 also comes with a convenient carrying case.
AKG P 2 Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Cardioid dynamic microphone designed for low-pitched instruments
- Powerful sound with great bass range
- Handles high SPL (up to 157dB)
- Integrated stand adapter
- Rugged all-metal body easily withstands tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Comes complete with carrying case
- Frequency range: 20Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,000 ohms
For a great-sounding instrument mic that's perfect for bass, kick drums, and other low-pitched sounds, pick up an AKG P 2!
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-16kHz
- Weight:0.88 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3100H00150