In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
This Rugged Vocal Mic Fits Any Budget!
Whether you need a durable microphone you can use for your on-the-go PA system or a handful of inexpensive switchable microphones for your church's worship team, the AKG P 3 S handheld dynamic microphone is just what you're looking for. An easy-access switch lets you instantly mute and "unmute" the P 3 S with the flick of a thumb. A tough wire-mesh cap and an internal windscreen reduce breath noises and plosives - just what less-experienced vocalists and lecturers need. A rugged die-cast metal body also helps to keep the P 3 S safe from the frequent bumps and scrapes of routine live use, making it an excellent all-around performer that's built to last.
AKG P 3 S Handheld Dynamic Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Handheld cardioid dynamic microphone designed for backing vocals and instruments
- Rugged wire-mesh cap with internal windscreen
- Die-cast metal body with built-in mute switch
- Comes complete with stand adapter and zip bag
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 144dB
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
The AKG P 3 S is an affordable, switchable, handheld microphone that really performs!
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Weight:0.44 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3100H00140