In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
This Little Condenser Mic Rocks!
The AKG P170 small-diaphragm condenser mic gives you the kind of quality performance and reliability you expect from AKG products, at an amazing value! The P170 works great for everything from drum overheads to acoustic instruments and ensembles, and at this price, it's easy to pick up a pair for stereo miking applications. This cardioid-pattern mic includes a 20dB pad, and its incredibly clear, accurate sound and durable construction make it perfect for any mic locker. Get AKG quality for a great price with the P170! Sonido Live is always looking to bring you quality and value, and the AKG P170 delivers both.
P170 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Professional small-diaphragm, true condenser cardioid microphone
- Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy, all-metal construction
- AKG sound quality
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power
The AKG P170: pick up a couple for your studio or live rig!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.5" (12.7mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB (155dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:75dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:19dB (A weighted)
- Weight:1.72 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Stand Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number:3101H00070