In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Versatile Multi-pattern Condenser
AKG's P420 large-diaphragm condenser mic gives you high sensitivity, a robust SPL capacity, and multiple pickup patterns; in short, it's a versatile, affordable addition to any pro facility where uncompromising quality is standard. The P420 features a 20dB pad and pristine sound quality. You can select between cardioid, omni, and figure-eight pickup patterns for a variety of miking applications. This mic is ruggedly constructed and includes a spider-style shockmount and aluminum carrying case. AKG means quality, and the P420 is no exception! Sonido Live is always looking to bring you value - and the AKG P420 delivers it by the truckload.
AKG P420 Large-diaphragm Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Variable pickup patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 155dB
- Bass roll-off: 300Hz
- Pad: 20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
The AKG P420: pick up a couple for your studio or live rig!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size:1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB (155dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:79dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:15dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:300Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Weight:1.17 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3101H00090