AKG SR 4500 True Diversity Receiver - Band 1
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Ultra-reliable Receiver with AKG Quality Built in!
When you demand uncompromising quality in your live rig, you need AKG quality. That's exactly what you get in the SR 4500 wireless receiver! Housed in an all-metal chassis, the SR 4500 is ready for the rigors of the road, and its onboard features make it perfect for any live wireless setup. This receiver lets you choose from among 1,200 selectable frequencies, and you can operate up to 70 channels simultaneously. Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions make setups incredibly easy, along with the programmable color display and the very convenient jog wheel. An integrated data interface gives you the option of controlling and monitoring the SR 4500 from your PC.
AKG SR 4500 Wireless Receiver Features:
- True diversity receiver with all-metal case
- B1 band, with up to 1,200 selectable frequencies
- Multiple frequency band use allows up to 70 channels to be operated simultaneously
- Transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions for quick and easy setup
- Backlit, programmable color display and jog wheel with selectable warning signal for ease of use
- Output for controlling external devices
- Integrated data interface for controlling and monitoring from a PC via System Architect
AKG's SR 4500 wireless receiver packs the performance and features you need into a compact, road-ready package!
- Number of Receivers:1
- Receiver Frequency Range:650-680 MHz
- Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver Type:Table Top with rackmount kit
- Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Front Panel Display:Yes
- Frequency Response:35Hz-20kHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio:118dB (A weighted)
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Weight:0.71 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:3200H00010