AKG WMS420 Instrument System - Band A
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Flexible, Economical Instrument Wireless System
When you use the AKG WMS420 instrument wireless system, you'll enjoy effortless, economical operation, dependable performance, and great audio quality. Consisting of the SR420 stationary receiver, PT420 pocket transmitter, and an instrument cable, the WMS420 gives you a highly flexible wireless solution that's ideal onstage as well as in locations where you need reliable single- or multichannel wireless. With its charging contacts, the transmitter lets you easily use rechargeable batteries, for economical operation that's particularly attractive for installations. When you need a high-quality, high-value instrument wireless system, you can count on the AKG WMS420.
AKG WMS420 Guitar/Instrument Wireless System at a Glance:
- Optimized for superior performance
- Flexible and economical battery options
- Cherish your freedom to rock
Optimized for superior performance and flexibility
The WMS420 wireless system includes AKG's R420 stationary receiver, which features detachable antennas. Sonido Live's FOH engineers appreciate thoughtful professional features and we like this one because it allows the use of pro-level accessories such as antenna splitters and remote-mounted directional antennas for multichannel systems. Further, the system uses diversity antennas (with the receiver antenna being frequency-range-optimized) for superior performance in congested multipath situations. Whether you need a simple, single-channel setup or a complex multichannel system, the WMS420 makes a great starting point. With up to eight channels per band, the WMS420 lets you start out simply, and add to your system as your needs dictate.
Flexible, economical battery options
The WMS420 wireless system consists of the SR420 stationary receiver, instrument cable, and the PT420 bodypack transmitter. The PT420 transmitter is equipped with charging contacts that let you conveniently charge your rechargeable batteries without removing them. The rechargeable option also gives you the potential of considerable cost savings over time - a big plus for installations. And speaking of batteries, the PT420 gives you an outstanding eight hours of operation from a single AA, which reduces your operating costs in day-to-day use.
Cherish your freedom to rock
If you play guitar or bass, you want to be able to perform untethered, and with the AKG WMS420 wireless instrument system, you can do just that. You'll still get high-fidelity "wired" sound, though, because AKG engineered the WMS420 with sophisticated technologies such as diversity antennas that perform admirably in adverse, congested multipath conditions. Dual frequency-range-optimized receiver antennas automatically adjust for the signal being transmitted to ensure the best reception.
AKG WMS420 Guitar/Instrument Wireless System Features:
- The system includes:
- 1 PT420 bodypack transmitter
- 1 SR420 stationary receiver
- 1 instrument cable
- 2 receiver antennas
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 AA size battery
- System features include:
- Audio bandwidth: 40Hz-20kHz
- Up to eight channels coexist in one band
- Eight hours of operation on a single AA battery
- Uses primary or rechargeable battery
- Transmitter with charging contacts saves money in daily use
- Low-battery warning indicator for confident operation
- Diversity antenna gives you superior performance in congested multipath situations
- Frequency-range-optimized receiver antennas
- Detachable receiver antennas enable the use of professional RF accessories
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
Reliable wireless freedom is yours with the AKG WMS420 Instrument Wireless System!
- System: Simultaneous Channels:8
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:530-559 MHz
- System: Operating Range:98 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2:Mini-XLR
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:1 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:Mini-XLR
- Transmitter: Dimensions:2.36" x 2.97" x 1.18"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.47 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:1U (half-rack)
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:5.9" x 1.73" x 7.87"
- Manufacturer Part Number:3415H00010