AKG WMS420 Wireless Headset Microphone System - Band A
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Flexible, Economical Headset Wireless System
When you use the AKG WMS420 headset wireless system, you'll enjoy effortless, economical operation, dependable performance, and great audio quality. Consisting of the SR420 stationary receiver, C555L headworn microphone, and PT420 pocket transmitter, the WMS420 gives you a highly flexible wireless solution that's ideal onstage as well as in locations where you need reliable single- or multichannel wireless. With its charging contacts, the transmitter lets you easily use rechargeable batteries, for economical operation that's particularly attractive for installations. When you need a high-quality, high-value headset wireless system, you can count on the AKG WMS420.
AKG WMS420 Wireless Headset Microphone System at a Glance:
- C555L gives you a hands-free headset that's both comfortable and secure
- Flexible and economical battery options
- Optimized for superior performance and flexibility
C555L gives you a hands-free headset that's both comfortable and secure
Simplify your speaking, teaching, or singing experience the AKG C555L headworn mic! This mic is perfect for speakers and instructors who want to focus on their message. It allows you to interact with your audience without holding a bulky microphone. And if you're a drummer, you will love getting rid of the vocal mic stand that's always in the way!
Flexible, economical battery options
The WMS420 wireless system consists of the SR420 stationary receiver, C555L headworn microphone, and the PT420 bodypack transmitter. The PT420 transmitter is equipped with charging contacts that let you conveniently charge your rechargeable batteries without removing them. The rechargeable option also gives you the potential of considerable cost savings over time - a big plus for installations. And speaking of batteries, the PT420 gives you an outstanding eight hours of operation from a single AA, which reduces your operating costs in day-to-day use.
Optimized for superior performance and flexibility
The WMS420 wireless system includes AKG's R420 stationary receiver, which features detachable antennas. Sonido Live's FOH engineers appreciate thoughtful professional features and we like this one because it allows the use of pro-level accessories such as antenna splitters and remote-mounted directional antennas for multichannel systems. Further, the system uses diversity antennas (with the receiver antenna being frequency-range-optimized) for superior performance in congested multipath situations. Whether you need a simple, single-channel setup or a complex multichannel system, the WMS420 makes a great starting point. With up to eight channels per band, the WMS420 lets you start out simply, and add to your system as your needs dictate.
AKG WMS420 Wireless Headset Microphone System Features at a Glance:
- The system includes:
- 1 PT420 bodypack transmitter
- 1 SR420 stationary receiver
- 1 C555L headworn microphone
- 1 Windscreen W444
- 2 Receiver antennas
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 AA size battery
- System features include:
- Audio bandwidth: 40Hz-20kHz
- Up to eight channels coexist in one band
- Eight hours of operation on a single AA battery
- Uses primary or rechargeable battery
- Transmitter with charging contacts saves money in daily use
- Low-battery warning indicator for confident operation
- Diversity antenna gives you superior performance in congested multipath situations
- Frequency-range-optimized receiver antennas
- Detachable receiver antennas enable the use of professional RF accessories
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
Reliable wireless freedom is yours with the AKG WMS420 Headset Wireless System!
- Application:Presenter, Vocals
- System: Simultaneous Channels:8
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:530.025-559MHz
- System: Operating Range:98 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- Microphone: Form Factor:Headworn
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:126dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:TA3F
- Microphone: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:1 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:2.36" x 2.97" x 1.18"
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:105dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes (kit sold separately)
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:1U (half-rack)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:5.9" x 1.73" x 7.87"
- Manufacturer Part Number:3413H00010