✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
5-piece Electronic Drum Set with Tunable Mesh Heads
The Alesis Command Mesh Kit packs big value for the aspiring eDrummer. Each dual-zone drum pad features a quiet, tunable mesh head for the utmost in realism and player customization, along with chokeable crash and ride cymbals and responsive hi-hats. The included Command Advanced Drum Module ships with 50 full drum sets and over 600 sounds to spice up custom kits. An onboard metronome, multitrack recorder, USB-MIDI DAW out, and 70 play-along backing tracks make the Alesis Command Mesh Kit a killer set for practice and song creation. A stageworthy four-post chrome drum rack holds it all in place. Sticks and cables included.
Full set of tunable mesh heads
Whether you come from a set, orchestral, or marching background, you'll find the response you're after in the Alesis Command Mesh Kit. The tunable, tightly woven mesh heads allow players of all backgrounds to customize rebound and sensitivity for a custom playing response. The heads themselves are significantly quieter than traditional drum pads, for after-hours practice that won't bother your neighbors or loved ones.
Wide range of drum sounds
The Alesis Command Mesh Kit comes with the Advanced Drum Module, offering 629 drum and percussion sounds. Load up one of the 50 factory kits, or create and save up to 20 of your own.
Load your own custom samples
If you, like many drummers at Sonido Live, are into making your own custom drum sounds, you're in luck: the Alesis Command Mesh Kit is equipped with a USB memory stick input for loading your own WAV and MP3 files. Once you load your sounds, it's simple to assign them to any zone of any pad.
Handy practice features
The Command Mesh Kit helps you get the most out of your practice time. A built-in metronome helps you build chops and streamline grooves and rudiments. There's also an 1/8" input to drum along to music on your phone or music device. You can also record your practices and performances internally (up to five tracks), or onto an external USB drive (up to 99 tracks).
Alesis Command Mesh Kit 5-pc Electronic Drum Set Features:
- Electronic drum kit with 5 drum pads, 3 cymbal pads, module, stand, and accessories
- Includes kick pedal and hi-hat pedal
- Dual-zone drum pads feature quiet, tunable mesh heads
- Rugged chrome drum rack holds all components
- Drum module with 629 sounds, 50 drum kits, and 20 custom kits
- WAV and MP3 sample/song import capability
- 70 built-in play-along practice tracks
- Record up to 5 tracks internally, or up to 99 via USB memory stick (not included)
- Total Number of Pads:5 x drum pads, 3 x cymbal pads
- Included Snare/Tom Pads:3 x 8" Dual-zone Mesh Toms, 1 x 10" Dual-zone Mesh Snare
- Included Kick Pads:8" Mesh Kick Pad Tower
- Included Cymbal Pads:1 x 10" Hi-hat, 1 x 10" Crash with Choke, 1 x 10" Ride with Choke
- Included Drum Module:Command Drum Module
- Number of Drum Kits:70 (50 presets, 20 user)
- Number of Instruments:629 percussion sounds
- Module Trigger Inputs:1 x 1/4" TRS (tom 4), 1 x 1/4" TRS (crash 2), 1 x DB-25 (cable snake)
- Module Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Module Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Module MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A (WAV samples, MP3 tracks)
- Storage:USB Port
- Included Hardware:Kick pedal, 4-post Chrome Rack, Hi-hat pedal, Cable Snake
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number:Command Mesh Kit