Mixer, Effects, and USB Interface in One!
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX packs digital effects and USB connectivity into a compact mixer you can use for a wide range of applications, from desktop mixing to mobile recording. Plug any standard microphones you have on hand into channels one and two. There's even full +48V phantom power onboard for your condenser mics. Additional 1/4" inputs accommodate line-level gear, and channel two even features a switchable instrument input, so you can plug in your guitar or bass. A 2-band EQ lets you tune your highs and lows, and a dedicated effects send on each channel feeds the 16-mode digital effects engine onboard. Class compliant USB makes the MultiMix 4 USB FX stand out from other compact mixers you'll find at Sonido Live. It lets you record and playback audio from your computer or your iOS device.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 2 XLR inputs include universally switchable +48V phantom power
- 2-band EQs on all 4 channels let your tune your highs and your lows
- Class-compliant USB connection lets you record and play back stereo audio
- 6 x 1/4" inputs accommodate line-level sources plus one instrument input
- 16 built-in DSP effect onboard with separate send available on each channel
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Includes Cubase LE software