More Pounding Per Penny!
Sonido Live offers the highest quality electronic percussion machines on the planet, including Alesis SR-16. The SR-16 is an "old-fashioned" drum machine with cutting edge new features and a versatility that was unimaginable in electronic percussion a few years ago. Very high-quality and affordably priced, the SR-16 delivers 233 realistic drum sounds, including some great stereo ambience and reverberaton processing. There are 100 great presets, or you can program 100 patterns of your own with Fill variations. Each pattern can have an 8-character name. Sounds are organized into 100 drum sets that let you edit sound, tuning, panning and voice assignment in extreme detail. And with the exclusive "Sound Stacking" feature, you can create your own composite drum sounds! You can even control the tonal changes of the drums as they are played at different volumes, making it sound more like a real drum set!
Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine Features:
- Easy-to-use programmable drum machine
- Complete MIDI support for use with keyboards, computers and electronic drum kits
- 233 professional sounds included
- Built-in digital effects for added realism
- Create and save your own customized patterns and songs
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (with Dynamic Articulation)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution:16/18
- Sounds Accessible via Pads:12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning:7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response:8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution:96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
- Notes/Patterns/Songs:12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response:Kit
- Sync:MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation:Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions:(WxHxD) 9.25" x 1.5" x 6.5"
- Weight:2.5 lbs.