✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
Connect DJ mixers, microphones or instruments with its RCA and 1/8-in input jacks. Use its convenient XLR Link Output to “daisy chain” additional Lightwaves or connect external subwoofers. It even has a standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. And all of this powerful sound, great lights and amazing connection flexibility comes in a package less than 30 inches tall and weighing less than 30 lbs.
It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 ½-inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they’re played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the way the front panel LED lights function and move?
There are a number of Light Modes available as built-in options in the Numark Lightwave loudspeakers. For example:
- Mood: The lights will light up solidly.
- Meter: The column of lights will simulate a digital volume meter. Lower-level signals trigger only bottom lights. Higher-level signals trigger all lights.
- Mix: The lights will light up according to the frequency spectrum of the audio signal. Bass frequencies will produce more red light. Mid-range frequencies will produce more green light. Treble frequencies will produce more blue light.
- Pulse: The audio signal will cause the lights to pulse with one color (determined by the Color Select knob) with their brightness determined by the Brightness knob.
- Party: When the Color Select knob is fully counterclockwise, the LEDs cycle rapidly through a pre-programmed dynamic show of colors and meter levels. Turn the Color Select knob clockwise from this position to change to a slower continuous cycle of solid colors. Turn the Color Select knob further clockwise to slow down how quickly the colors change.
To turn the lights completely off, turn the Brightness knob to its counterclockwise-most position.
How many Numark Lightwave Loudspeakers can I link together?
You can connect as many Numark Lightwave loudspeakers together as you like!
Each Numark Lightwave loudspeaker contains a Link Output connection on the rear of the speaker. This connection uses a standard XLR cable (not included) to connect to another loudspeaker and the signal sent from this connection is a summed mono signal of all three rear inputs, post-Input Volume.
How powerful is a Numark Lightwave speaker?
The Numark Lightwave not only looks like a million, but it sounds like a monster stack at 200W of peak power and 100W of continuous Class D amplification. The maximum SPL rating is 117 dB-SPL @ 1 meter (continuous, and 120 dB-SPL @ 1 meter (peak).
What is the frequency range of the tweeter and woofer?
The total frequency range of the Numark Lightwave is from 60Hz to 20kHz. The woofer range is from 60Hz to 2kHz, while the Tweeter is from 2kHz to 20kHz.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- (1) XLR+1/4” TRS combo jack
- (2) RCA (left & right) stereo pair
- (1) 1/8” stereo
- Output: (1) XLR link output for connecting to other speakers or subwoofers
- (3) 6.5” woofers
- (1) 1” tweeter
- 200 watts peak
- 100 watts continuous
- Class D amplification
- Built-in dual LED arrays
- Modes Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Color mix of red, green, and blue lighting
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- Rubberized feet for surface placement
- Standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- Dimensions(height x width x depth): 29.16” x 8.36” x 10.12”
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual