Mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 personal mixers
The ME-500 borrows many features from Allen & Heath's flagship ME-1 personal mixer, like its handy assignable buttons and its rugged build quality. And you can mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 mixers within the same system. One main difference is the number of channels available for personal mixing — performers that need up to 40 input channels can use the ME-1 mixers, while artists that only need up to 16 input channels for their mix can use the ME-500.
Perfect for any style of monitoring
With built-in 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs, the ME-500 is ready to go with any set of headphones. It may seem like a minor feature, but here at Sonido Live, we really appreciate the immediacy and simplicity of a built-in headphone output in certain applications. A balanced line output is also available, for connecting to a stage monitor speaker or in-ear monitor transmitter.
Allen & Heath ME-500 Personal Mixer Features:
- 16-input personal mixer for Allen & Heath dLive, iLive, GLD, and Qu digital console systems
- Also compatible with Aviom personal monitoring systems
- Performers can fine-tune their monitor mix with 2-band EQ and master limiter
- Automatic key assignment for easier operation
- Compatible with MADI, Dante, and Waves systems when using the optional ME-U hub and card (sold separately)
- Can be powered over Ethernet or with the included external power supply
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- Balanced 1/4" line output for connecting to floor monitor or in-ear monitor transmitter