- Rugged compact mixer for small-format applications
- 2 mono channels with GSPre mic preamps and instrument/line-level inputs
- Low-cut filters to reduce rumble and other unwanted low frequencies
- Effective sound shaping from HF and LF equalizer controls
- Channels can be individually assigned to the headphone mix
- XLR outputs for studio monitors or powered PA speakers
- Smooth 60mm fader for controlling your main mix
- Rotary controls are secured to the faceplate with steel nuts for maximum durability
In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
Small-format Mixer, Built to Last
The Allen & Heath ZED-6 6-channel mixer offers great sound quality for small-format mixing applications. Two mono channels with acclaimed GSPre preamps are ready to accept mics (dynamic or condenser), instruments, or line-level sources. Two stereo channels are perfect for synths, drum machines, and other line-level sources. All this in a compact yet rugged design, with rotary controls secured to the front panel with a steel nut for maximum durability. For small PA and studio applications from schools and churches to corporate settings, the Allen & Heath ZED-6 is a strong mixing solution.
- Type:Analog mixer
- Faders:1 x 60mm Master Mix fader
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:2
- EQ Bands:2-band EQ
- Inputs - Line:2 x 1/4" (line/instrument)
- Inputs - Other:4 x 1/4" TRS (stereo paired)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (left, right)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Weight:2.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AH-ZED6