American DJ Fog Fury Jett 700-Watt High Velocity Vertical Fog Machine with LED
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
The ADJ Fog Fury Jett is a high velocity vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 12x 3-Watt RGBA LEDs. With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
American DJ Fog Fury Jett Fog Machine Features at a Glance:
- 700W professional DMX vertical fog machine with 12x 3W LEDs (3 red, 3 green, 3 blue, 3 amber)
- High-performance pump for 20,000 cubic feet of dense fog
- Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to maintain heat levels between fog blasts
- Special heating element design to minimize clogging
- Automatic circuit cut-off if fog fluid tank runs dry
- LED heating indicator system in tank lets you know what's going on
- 3 operational modes: manual, remote control, or DMX
- Includes wireless remote control for operating from afar
- Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
- Only uses high-quality, water-based fog fluidTech Specs
For more information, please click here to access the American DJ Manufacturer Warranty informational page.
- Direct Link: https://www.sonidolive.com/pages/american-dj-warranty-information
|DMX Modes||1, 2, 3, 5, 7 Channels|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FOG823|