This item is not in stock, but is on order. We should most likely be receiving our delivery any day now. This is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Go ahead, place your order now to reserve one. We'll ship it immediately, the very same day it comes in!
FREE Ground Shipping
The Behringer Eurolive B210D PA speaker puts out high power and low weight.
Featuring an impressive power-to-weight ratio and built-in sound processing, the B210Ds pack a punch yet are easy to transport. And thanks to the cabinet design, the B210D can be laid on its side for use as a stage monitor. It even makes a great single-speaker PA for public address or background music - just connect a microphone or music player and you're ready to go. And with technology built-in to prevent overloads, you'll always get a consistent sound from the Behringer Eurolive B210D speakers.
Behringer Eurolive B210D Powered PA Speaker at a Glance:
- High power, low weight
- Built-in DSP
- Flexible applications
High Power, Low Weight:
The B210D packs dual power amps for the 10" LF and 1.35" HF drivers for a total of 200 watts of peak power in a 19 pound package. The Eurolive series features Class D amps for maximum efficiency and low operating temperatures, so you can use them all day long without worrying about overheating.
Behringer's Eurolive series of loudspeakers feature built-in signal processing to optimize your sound quality. The B210D has an intelligent crossover, EQ, and limiter design to make sure your speakers never overload. As you raise the volume, the crossover and EQ slightly lower bass frequencies to prevent muddiness and distortion. The limiter prevents your input signal from clipping, so you'll always hear clean audio.
You can connect a variety of signals to the B210D, making it a very flexible speaker. Use a pair of them for your main sound system, or lay them on their side and use them as stage monitors. Or, just connect a single microphone for public address. The B210Ds are even pole-mountable, so you can position them any way you need to.
Behringer Eurolive B210D Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Huge power-to-weight ratio for a powerful yet easily transportable PA
- Built-in signal processing optimizes audio quality
- Class D amps for efficiency and reliability
- Angled design allows it to be used as a stage monitor
- Custom drivers designed and built by Behringer
- High-power 200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 10'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life