SPECIAL ORDER - Expected availability: 3-7 business days
The Behringer X32 Rack will change the way you think about digital mixers. It's packed with the comprehensive control and sound quality you want, such as audiophile-quality mic preamps, but all controls are accessible via your mobile device, since this racked X32 has no faders. Every aspect of your mix can be adjusted using the controls on the front of the unit and viewed on the high-resolution 5" color TFT, and Behringer's free iPad and iPhone apps provide total remote operation with no host computer required. You can even use inexpensive CAT 5 cable to run your I/O. Embrace the future of live mixing with the Behringer X32 Rack.
Behringer X32 Rack at a Glance:
- Think virtual
- Great-sounding mixes start here
- Massive flexibility in 3 rack spaces
Imagine always being able to mix from the most advantageous spot in the house! Behringer's X32 Rack acknowledges the reality of modern live mixing - that you don't want to be tied down to a fixed front of house mix location. Hear what the audience is hearing at any place in the auditorium. Tweak the mix from the balcony. Adjust the monitors from the performers' perspective. This is live mixing the way it should be - natural and intuitive. The result will be better-sounding shows!
Great-sounding mixes start here
With 16 Midas-designed, fully gain-programmable mic preamps and 40-bit floating-point DSP that delivers virtually unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and vanishingly low latency, the X32 Rack delivers impeccable sound quality. Behringer didn't stop there - this digital mixer has smart features to make you a sound-mixing hero. Main LCR, six matrix buses, and all 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQs, and full dynamics processing, plus eight DCA and six mute groups. The virtual FX Rack boasts eight stereo FX slots that include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS. You also get robust scene management for effortless handling of complex productions.
Massive flexibility in three rack spaces
The Behringer X32 Rack gives you massive flexibility in a compact, 3-rack-space chassis. It is 96 x 48 digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports, letting you use inexpensive CAT 5 cable to run your I/O (chaining three S16 Digital Snakes from each port). This protocol features Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low latency and jitter. A USB type-A connector provides file storage for uncompressed stereo recordings and show presets, as well as for convenient system updates. Ultranet connectivity lets you tap into the benefits of Behringer's P16-M Personal Monitoring System. With processing for 40 channels, 25 buses, and up to 152 signal sources, the X32 Rack has the right stuff to handle the big shows.
Behringer X32 Rack Features:
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 Midas-designed, fully gain-programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Eight XLR outputs plus 6 additional line I/O
- Phones connector and talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for total remote operation available free of charge (no host PC required)
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses, and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQs, and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX Rack featuring 8 stereo FX slots includes high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features virtually unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and vanishingly low overall latency (0.8ms)
- Robust scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- 96 x 48 digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector provides file storage of uncompressed stereo recordings and show presets, plus system updates
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's P16-M Personal Monitoring System (sold separately)
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI gear
- Future firmware updates downloadable from behringer.com free of charge