Cerwin Vega CVA-121 21" Active Subwoofer
The CVA-121 is a flagship 21-inch active subwoofer with tremendous power output and exceptional low-frequency response.
The custom designed 21-inch driver uses the legendary Cerwin-Vega Stroker® three spider technology for maximum cone excursion and voice-coil efficiency.
The CVA-121 features built-in amplification for a fully integrated solution with an authoritative 1200 watts of continuous output and 2400 watt peaks. A unique and striking cast aluminum grille doubles as a heat-sink to minimize power compression and optimizing driver performance.
The CVA-121 is constructed of hardwood with the option of a Coolex® polyurethane paint or high-grade black carpet finish, in a compact enclosure design that has the footprint of a standard 18-inch subwoofer.
This high-performance active sub features XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors, Master/Slave output connectors for daisy-chaining multiple CVA subwoofers using a single signal, and a versatile onboard parametric equalizer that allows for the adjustment of the gain, frequency, and Q for perfecting your bass performance. A top-mounted 35 mm pole socket accommodates a satellite speaker for full range performance, and removable casters add to the sub’s portability.
- Custom 21" Cerwin-Vega Woofer with Stroker® More bass in less space (21” driver in 18” cabinet footprint)
- Built-in System Amplification (1200 W RMS / 2400 W Peak)
- Versatile Onboard Parametric Equalizer
- 4-Position High Pass Filter
- Sweepable Low Pass Filter
- Scalable with multiple subs using Master/ Slave Output
- Cast Aluminum Grille (which dissipates heat from driver)
- Solid 18mm Hardwood Enclosure with Paint or Carpet Finish*
- Multiple top-mount 35 mm Pole Socket (for dual / triple antler^)
- Removable Casters included (2-fixed & 2-swivel)