In Stock and Ready To Ship
FREE Ground Shipping
SPECIAL ORDER - This order will require freight shipping and we will call you for additional information in order to get it shipped to you efficiently on time without any issues.
Cerwin-Vega continues their legacy of innovation with the powered EL-36DP Earthquake subwoofer.
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega's folded horns. In the spirit of their innovative and forward-thinking founder -- Gene Czerwinski -- they bring you the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground-shaking folded horns, which define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension.
These high-efficiency woofers and cabinets are based on Gene's original designs, plus the Tour Shield outer coating.
Features:- 18" Folded Horn Earthquake(TM) Bass System
- Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating
- 2000 Watts of Active Power
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz
- Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz
- Selectable Crossover (100 or 180 Hz)
- Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking
- Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink
- Reinforced Deep Pole Cup