ChamSys MagicQ Mini Wing Compact Wing For MagicQ Consoles
The MagicQ Mini Wing is an extremely powerful USB control wing for connecting to your PC or Mac to control lighting, video and LED with the MagicQ PC software. MagicQ PC software runs under Windows, Linux or OSX. MagicQ PC software is free and uniquely the outputs are fully enabled, allowing you to run shows of up to 64 Universes.
The MagicQ Mini Wing is the smallest wing in the MagicQ range, designed for playback of MagicQ shows. The MagicQ Mini Wing is targeted at installations, which are generally programmed only once and changed infrequently. It also provides a cost-effective solution for individuals with small budgets, and as a useful back-up for MagicQ consoles.
The Mini Wing has one fully patchable direct DMX output. Connection to the PC is via USB. Power is taken from the USB connection, so there is no need for an external power supply. The Mini Wing connects to any PC running the MagicQ PC Software. Additional DMX connections can be made via Ethernet.
- USB Connection to PC or Mac
- Windows, Linux or OSX
- 10 Playback Faders & Buttons
- Direct DMX Output
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Lightweight Durable Case
- 64 Universes
The MagicQ PC software is the same software that MagicQ consoles run - enabling familiar and flexible GUI lighting control, media server connectivity options and in-built media server for LED grid arrays. And with the ability to transfer your show to other MagicQ consoles over the network or using standard USB memory sticks the MagicQ PC Wing can be used as a powerful off-line show editor or back-up system.
The MagicQ PC Mini Wing provides an immensely powerful PC based console ideal for installing into theatres, clubs, and venues for controlling lighting, video and LED. The Mini Wing is physically very small and light, making it a very attractive solution for Lighting Designers to take with them when they travel. There is no other product available that gives the power of the MagicQ software combined with real faders and buttons, and a DMX output.
Comes with plastic presentation case, USB cable, MagicQ Software CD and instructions.
ChamSys MagicQ Mini Wing Lighting Controller Features:
- Tracking / non-tracking option
- Fixture, FX and gel library
- In-built fixture editor
- In-built media engine
- LED pixel mapping
- Fixture morphing and cloning
- Rainbow colour picker (CMY, RGB, HSI)
- Individual fade times on any channel
- Easy fanning of parameters and times
- Configurable faders - HTP, LTP, speed, size, masters
- Theatre mark cues, split fades and inhibit masters
- Client/server network architecture
- Multiple console playback tracking
- In-built web server
- Remote console control
- Visualiser support (including patch transfer)
- Architectural zoning and day/date support
ChamSys MagicQ Mini Wing Lighting Controller Specifications:
- Universes: 64
- Channels: 32768
- Number of fixtures: Up to 32768
- Cues: 5000
- Cue Stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 3096
- Groups: 5000
- Media Server support: 50 (each different content)
- Faders: 11
- Buttons: 35
- Direct DMX512 ports: 1
- Security lock fixing: 1
- Lightweight durable case included: Blue
- Power Supply: USB powered
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.24" x 7.24" x 1.97" (260 x 184 x 50 mm)
- Weight: 4.41 lbs (2 kg)