ClearOne 911-300-101 Titan Single Plasma Cart, Metal
ClearOne Titan Plasma Carts are durable, metal carts that support plasma displays and provide complete stability and effortless mobility.
Titan Plasma Carts are designed with steel construction to provide for plasma monitors, and they are reinforced for extreme balance and smooth movement, making them easy to transport from room to room. This Titan Single Plasma Cart supports up to one 63" plasma monitor.
Titan Plasma Carts allow custom positioning of plasma monitors to ensure optimal viewing from any seat in the meeting room. The adjustable codec shelf provides convenient placement of any set-top codec.
Titan Plasma Carts provide many extras that facilitate product installation including a removable vented back panel with a cable management duct. The 9-space rack with 22" depth and the 2" rack-rail recess behind the door ensure adequate space for equipment, and the 7 1/2" shelf with removable vented front panel is ideal for holding a center-channel speaker or VCR/DVD player.
With precision-synthetic, double ball bearing casters and 5 1/2" clearance, the plasma cart is extremely easy to maneuver from room to room.
The Titan Plasma Cart features steel construction for strength and durability - supporting up to 800 lbs - to secure valuable equipment and ensure worry-free usage.
The Titan Plasma Cart design provides a professional-grade rack-rail system with cable management pathways to easily accommodate all types of equipment.
The Titan Plasma system requires a Chief PST plasma mount (not included) to secure the plasma monitors to the supports. One plasma mount is needed for a single configuration. The type of mount will depend on the manufacturer and model of the plasma.ClearOne Titan Single Plasma Cart Includes:
- Universal Base
- Titan Plasma Top
- Vertical Support
- Set-top Codec/Camera Shelf
- Base Dimensions (WxHxD): 45" x 31" x 28"
- Assembled Dimensions without plasma (WxHxD): 45"x 72" x 28"
- Integrated Rack (H x D): 9 space, 15.75" x 22"; Rackrails included; Rail recess: 2" clearance from door
- Casters: Heavy duty (250 lb rating each); 5 1/2"clearance with 4" diameter
- Caster Composition: Precision synthetic, plate-mounted, double ball bearing, with swivel head and polypropylene tread
- Vented Back Panel (H x W): 17" x 17"
- Attachment: Four #8-32 screws
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
- Construction: 14-, 12- and 11-gauge steel, Columna support, channel welded
- Plasma Support: Up to one 63" plasma
- Required Hardware (NOT Included): Chief PST Plasma Mount