Community Pro Loudspeakers IP8-1122/66B High Power 12 Inch 2-Way 60 X 60 Black
Community Pro I SERIES Point Source 800 loudspeaker series provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced midrange in the most demanding applications. The HF compression driver's non-metallic diaphragm provides natural, transparent sound quality that accurately reproduces and complements any source.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beamwidth matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
Trapezoidal enclosure, solid birch plywood cabinets with discreet styling. High power 275W continuous power handling, 2-inch exit M200HP ketone polymer MR compression driver, 1.4-inch exit ketone polymer diaphragm neodymium HF driver. Rotatable constant-directivity horns. User selectable passive or biamp operation. Easily configured low profile rigging hardware available for multiple applications.
Matching ketone polymer MF and HF diaphragms provide unmatched uniform sound quality.
M200HP MF compression driver for signature Community intelligibility and articulation.
HF driver's non-metallic diaphragm and high-flux neodymium motor with demodulation ring, significantly reduces harsh HF break-up modes and distortion.
Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation.
Houses of Worship
Corporate A/V Systems
Themed Entertainment/Amusement Parks
- Operating Mode: Passive or Biamp with DSP.
- Operating Environment: Indoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor.
- Operating Range: 44 Hz to 19 kHz.
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 60° x 60°, rotatable waveguide.
- Transducers: LF: 1 x 12" (305mm) neodymium driver, 3" (76mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, HF: 1 x 1.4" (36mm) exit compression, 2.6" (66mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver.
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance; Passive 80V 800W @ 8 ohms (3200W peak), LF 69V 600W @ 8 ohms (2400W peak), HF 25V 80W @ 8 ohms (320W peak).
- Nominal Sensitivity: @ 1W, Passive 94 dB, LF 95 dB, HF 108 dB, @ 2.83V Passive 94 dB, LF 95 dB, HF 108 dB.
- Nominal Maximum SPL: Passive Peak 129 dB, Continuous 123 dB, LF Peak 129 dB, Continuous 123 dB, HF Peak 133 dB, Continuous 127 dB.
- Equalized Sensitivity: System @ 1W 94 dB, @ 2.83V 94 dB.
- Equalized Maximum SPL: System Peak129 dB, Continuous 123 dB.
- Recommended Amplifiers: Passive 800W - 1600W @ 8 ohms, (80V - 113V), LF 600W - 1200W @ 8 ohms, (69V - 98V), HF 80W - 160W @ 8 ohms (25V - 36V).
- Input Connection: Indoor: (2) Screw terminal blocks (6-position), Outdoor: Sealed Gland Nut with 12ft (3.6m) 14 Ga. SJOW cable.
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points.
- Environmental: Outdoor IP55W per IEC 60529 , MIL-STD-810G.
- Weight 55 lbs (24.9 kg) loudspeaker only
- Dimensions H x W x D 28.00" x 14.50" x 17.70" (711 x 368 x 450 mm)