Community Pro Loudspeakers IP8-1152/96B High Power 15 Inch 2-Way 90 X 60 White
It takes a Community to raise the roof!
I SERIES Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced midrange in the most demanding applications. The HF compression driver's non-metallic diaphragm provides natural, transparent sound quality that accurately reproduces and complements any source.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beamwidth matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
Houses of Worship
Corporate A/V Systems
Themed Entertainment/Amusement Parks
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion.
- Exceptional sound quality and clarity at very high output levels.
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension.
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable.
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation.
- Operating Mode: Passive or Biamp with DSP.
- Operating Environment: Indoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor.
- Operating Range: 31 Hz to 19.5 kHz.
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 60°, rotatable waveguide.
- Transducers: LF: 1 x 15" (381mm) neodymium driver, 3" (76mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, HF: 1 x 1.4" (36mm) exit compression, 2.6" (66mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver.
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance; Passive 80V 800W @ 8 ohms (3200W peak), LF 69V 600W @ 8 ohms (2400W peak), HF 25V 80W @ 8 ohms (320W peak).
- Nominal Sensitivity: @ 1W, Passive 94 dB, LF 95 dB, HF 105 dB, @ 2.83V Passive 94 dB, LF 95 dB, HF 105 dB.
- Nominal Maximum SPL: Passive Peak 129 dB, Continuous 123 dB, LF Peak 129 dB, Continuous 123 dB, HF Peak 130 dB, Continuous 124 dB.
- Equalized Sensitivity: System @ 1W 93 dB, @ 2.83V 93 dB.
- Equalized Maximum SPL: System Peak128 dB, Continuous 122 dB.
- Recommended Amplifiers: Passive 800W - 1600W @ 8 ohms, (80V - 113V), LF 600W - 1200W @ 8 ohms, (69V - 98V), HF 80W - 160W @ 8 ohms (25V - 36V).
- Input Connection: Indoor: (2) Screw terminal blocks (6-position), Outdoor: Sealed Gland Nut with 12ft (3.6m) 14 Ga. SJOW cable.
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points.
- Environmental: Outdoor IP55W per IEC 60529 , MIL-STD-810G.
- Weight 68 lbs (30.8 kg) loudspeaker only
- Dimensions H x W x D 30.80" x 16.50" x 20.07" (782 x 419 x 510 mm)