Community Pro Loudspeakers IP8-1153/64B High Power 15 Inch 3-Way 60 X 40 White
It takes a Community to raise the roof!
I SERIES Point Source 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized linear suspensions, high-flux neodymium motors, and integral demodulation rings ensure precise control and very low distortion at high SPL levels. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a balanced midrange in the most demanding applications. The matched diaphragms on the HF and MF compression drivers provide natural, transparent sound quality with unrivaled intelligibility and transient response accuracy that complements any source.
The rotatable 18-inch (457mm) MF/HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. The acoustically resultant 8th order MF/HF passive crossover produces a smooth, consistent vertical off-axis response free from the polar lobing and power response losses inherent in other similar systems. User selectable biamp or triamp operating modes expand performance capabilities further.
Houses of Worship
Corporate A/V Systems
Themed Entertainment/Amusement Parks
- Matching ketone polymer MF and HF diaphragms provide uniform sound quality from 500Hz to 20 kHz.
- M200HP midrange compression driver for signature Community intelligibility and low distortion.
- FEA-optimized suspensions and neodymium motors with integral demodulation rings in LF and HF.
- Large rotatable waveguide, user selectable biamp or triamp operation.
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified installation.
- Operating Mode: Passive or Biamp with DSP.
- Operating Environment: Indoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor.
- Operating Range: 30 Hz to 18.5 kHz.
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 60° x 40°, rotatable waveguide.
- Transducers: LF: 1 x 15" (381mm) neodymium driver, 3" (76mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, MF - M200HP, 2" exit, ketone polymer diaphragm, compression driver, HF: 1 x 1.4" (36mm) exit compression, 2.6" (66mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, ketone polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver.
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance; LF 69V 600W @ 8 ohms (2400W peak), MF 35V 150W @ 8 ohms (600W peak), HF 32V 125W @ 8 ohms (500W peak), MF/HF 47V 275W @ 8 ohms (1100W peak).
- Nominal Sensitivity: @ 1W LF 96 dB, MF 107 dB, HF 108 dB, MF/HF 107 dB @ 2.83V LF 94 dB, MF 107 dB, HF 108 dB, MF/HF 107 dB.
- Nominal Maximum SPL (Whole Space): Peak LF 130 dB, Continuous 124 dB, MF Peak 135 dB, Continuous 129 dB, HF Peak 135 dB, Continuous 129 dB. MF/HF Peak 137 dB, Continuous 131 dB.
- Equalized Sensitivity: System @ 1W 93 dB, @ 2.83V 93 dB.
- Equalized Maximum SPL: System Peak127 dB, Continuous 121 dB.
- Recommended Amplifiers: LF 600W - 1200W @ 8 ohms, (69V - 98V), MF 150W - 300W @ 8 ohms, (35V - 49V), HF 125W - 250W @ 8 ohms (32V - 45V), MF/HF 275W - 550W @ 8 ohms, (47V - 66V).
- Input Connection: Indoor: (2) Screw terminal blocks (6-position),
- Mounting Points: (15) M10 threaded rigging points.
- Environmental: Outdoor IP55W per IEC 60529 , MIL-STD-810G.
- Weight 105 lbs