Community Pro Loudspeakers IS8-118W High Power 18 Inch Subwoofer White
Your Voice Is always Stronger When You Have A Community Backing It Up!
I SERIES similar-sized rectangular enclosures, construction, finish and aligned suspension points for seamless flown array integration. High power, 1000W(+) continuous power handling, neodymium woofers. User selectable single amp or biamp operation on the dual subwoofer models. Rubber feet included for floor installation. Easily configured low profile rigging hardware available for multiple applications (see Accessories).
I SERIES Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I SERIES subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduce design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS8-118 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. FEA optimized linear suspensions and high flux neodymium motors with long linear excursion capabilities provide exceptionally deep bass for the enclosure's size.
Houses of Worship
Corporate A/V Systems
Themed Entertainment/Amusement Parks
- High-flux, linear neodymium motors with demodulation rings for very low distortion.
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration.
- 1600W continuous power handling (6400W peak).
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output.
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure.
- Operating Mode: Single Amp
- Operating Environment: Indoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor.
- Operating Range: 31 Hz to 145 Hz