dbx 1046 4-Channel Compressor / Limiter
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
Now dbx Gives You Even More!
Don't mess with a good thing? If the people at dbx have heard that old saying, they aren't listening. With the new 1046, they took the already excellent 1066, decided that if 2 channels of compression were good, then 4 channels of compression would be even better. With the dbx 1046 you get 4 independent channels of operation, stereo linkable in two pairs, and PeakStopPlus limiting control for setting maximum allowable level regardless of compressor settings. the dbx 1046 gives you twice as much of everything that was in the 1066 - but in the same size package, and NOT at twice the price!
dbx 1046 Features:
- 4 independent channels of operation, stereo linkable in two pairs.
- PeakStopPlus limiting control for setting maximum allowable level regardless of compressor settings.
- Switchable OverEasy or hard-knee compression.
- Selectable Auto (classic dbx) or manual (variable Attack and Release) compression.
- Differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs.
- True RMS level detection.
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction.
- Dual True stereo or quad mono operation.
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel.
- Number of Channels:4
- Controls:Threshold, Ratio, Gain (Compressor), Peak Stop Plus (Limiter)
- Threshold:-40 dB to 20 dB
- Ratio:1:1 to Inf.
- Frequency Response:0.35Hz-90kHz (+0,-3dB), Bandwidth: 20Hz-20kHz (+0,-0.5dB)
- Inputs:4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4"
- Outputs:4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4"
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:5.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:1046