dbx 1066 Dual-channel Compressor/Limiter/Gate
✅ In Stock and Ready To Ship
✅ FREE Ground Shipping
A Leader in Professional, Flexible Processing!
Many of your audio experts at Sonido Live think the 1066 is one of the finest units ever to come out of dbx - and considering the status dbx holds in audio processing, that's really saying something. A dual-channel compressor/limiter/gate driven by the dbx V2 VCA. Each channel features program-dependant attack and release or user-definable attack and release, giving you the ultimate in processing flexibility. You can fatten your drums, smooth out your mic and instrument levels, gate sounds with long decay, prevent analog tape saturation and much more! It features classic dbx OverEasy & reg; and hard-knee compression. A rack-mount unit, the 1066 weighs less than six pounds and takes up one rack space. It allows for stereo or independant two-channel operation.
If you like what you see in the 1066, you should also check out the 1046 Compressor.
dbx 1066 features:
- Selectable auto (classic dbx) or manual (variable Attack and Release) compression
- Contour switch removes unwanted low frequency information from detector circuit
- Selectable OverEasy or Hard Knee compression modes
- PeakStopPlus limiting for setting maximum allowable level with distortion
- SC Ext and SC Mon for setting up and monitoring external devices for gating function
- True differentially balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- True RMS level detection
- Precision metering of input level, output level, and gain reduction
- True stereo or dual mono operation
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operation per channel