This item is not in stock, but is on order. We should most likely be receiving our delivery any day now. This is not guaranteed, rather an estimate based on information obtained directly from the supplier. Go ahead, place your order now to reserve one. We'll ship it immediately, the very same day it comes in!
FREE Ground Shipping
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ's next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer.
Created to be the definitive tool for the most discerning of contemporary club and mobile DJ's, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit blends a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with an uncompromising 24-bit, class leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with full-version Serato DJ and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables 4-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing to all, with the unit's top panel placing the all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ's can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in allowing them to program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio. The MC6000Mk2 also supports Serato's DVS Expansion Pack to connect Turntables or CD decks and control Serato DJ, using Noisemap™ Control Tone records or CDs.
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor Pro2, OtsAV
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- 60mm long Pitch Slider with 14-bit resolution
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible