FabFilter Pro-R Plugin
As one of the most used effects in the audio world, reverbs come in all forms and flavors. A great reverb sounds natural and sits in the mix perfectly. At the same time, it should not confuse you with over-technical controls, but must be easy to set up and a joy to work with. Introducing FabFilter Pro-R.
Make Some Space
FabFilter Pro-R takes a musical approach to reverb, offering user-friendly, non-technical controls like Brightness, Character and Distance to achieve the reverb sound you are looking for — without requiring a degree in reverb science. The stepless Space control lets you fade between dozens of different, carefully tuned room models, automatically choosing a matching decay time for a natural-sounding result.
Shape The Decay Time
The decay time of a real room often varies wildly over the frequency spectrum, which is one of the key ingredients of a room's reverb character. To simulate this, the industry-first Decay Rate EQ concept in FabFilter Pro-R offers completely free adjustment of the decay time over the frequency spectrum. Since it uses parametric EQ bands instead of a traditional crossover system, it provides much more flexibility to shape the decay time characteristics. Together with the integrated 6-band Post-EQ, designing reverbs of any style or character has never been easier.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!
- Beautifully designed room models
- Carefully developed to easily fit in the mix
- Retina interface with large interactive reverb display
- Very easy to set up, with user-friendly, non-technical controls
- Stepless Space control
- Decay Rate control
- Intelligent Stereo Width control
- Distance control
- Character control
- Perfectly tuned Brightness knob
- Mix knob with a Lock Mix option
- Predelay control
- Innovative 6-band Decay Rate EQ
- 6-band Post EQ
- Real-time spectrum analyzer
- Full Screen mode
- Multiple interface sizes: Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints