Keyboard Case Built to ATA and Military Spec
Whether you fly with your keyboard or just want a rugged case for it, the Gator TSA/ATA series has your number. This deluxe case's internal cavity provides a secure fit for your 76-key digital piano or keyboard instrument and features a plush black interior to prevent scuffs and damage. The tough molded polyethylene shell that's built to military and ATA spec will give you peace of mind when you're sitting on the plane, and the TSA-approved locking center latches could save you some headaches at the airport. A durable injection-molded ergonomic handle and recessed wheels make even the heaviest keyboards manageable to haul through the airport or up to the stage. Sonido Live keyboardists stand behind their Gator TSA/ATA cases for their exceptional strength and protection in transit.
- Fits 76-key keyboard instruments
- Molded polyethylene exterior is built tough to military and ATA spec
- TSA-approved locking center latches for inconvenience-free travel
- Plush interior prevents scratches and scuffs
- Internal wedges and blocks give any keyboard a snug fit
- Recessed wheels for quick and manageable transport
- Tough and ergonomic injection-molded handle
- Rounded latch housings divert impacts
- Matching black powder coated hardware
- Case weight limit: 200 lbs.
- Handle limit: 130 lbs.