The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 500MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 950MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The robust UHF receiver has a 150-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship.
Connection with external devices has been made easier through the 1/4-inch output jack. Easily control volume through the channel-independent volume controls.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts), and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating the use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Superior quality (dual channel) UHF receiver
- 150-foot dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
- Dual channel volume rotary control for optimum output
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
- 1/4-inch unbalanced single output jack
- Lightweight headset/lavalier microphone for hands free operation
- Rugged belt pack transmitter