The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 500MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 950MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The robust UHF receiver has a 150-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship.
The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits reject unwanted noise, and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button offers crystal-clear reception.
Connection with external devices has been made easier with the mixed balanced XLR output and mixed 1/4-inch output jacks. Easily control squelch for each channel through the squelch control rotary knobs on the back of the unit.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts), and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating the use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Superior quality (quad channel) UHF receiver
- 150-foot dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
- Independent quad channel volume rotary control for optimum output level adjustment for each individual microphone
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
- Individual 1/4-inch outputs for each microphone channel
- Mixed balanced XLR master output
- Mixed unbalanced 1/4-inch master output
- “Pilotone and NoiseLock” individual channel squelch control designed specifically to prevent outside interference from affecting the receiver and causing unwanted noise in the wireless system
- Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphones